Green Dirt Farm
Weston, MO 64098 United States 816-386-2156
For safety and security reasons visits to the farm are by appointment or ticketed event only.
If you wish to make an appointment to tour the farm please visit our Tours page. If you have made an appointment for a tour, your guide will meet you at our shop in Weston: Green Dirt Farm Creamery, 1099 Welt Street, Weston, MO 64098.
DIRECTIONS TO THE FARM
The following directions will help you find your way to our dinner and cheese tasting events.
Guests for Saturday Cookouts and our Festivals must follow the emailed directions for shuttle bus transportation- there is no parking at the farm for these events.
Watch for directional signs. Navigating via GPS sometimes results in a longer and more circuitous route. These directions should make your trip easier. Estimated drive time from Downtown Kansas City is about 45 minutes.
- Once you pass through Weston, directional signs displaying our logo will help you find your way to the farm.
- Take I-29N to Exit 20, toward TRACY/WESTON. Turn LEFT onto MO-273, following signs (sharp bend to the right) for MO-273N (4.7 miles).
- Turn RIGHT at the traffic light and “Historic Weston Welcome” sign on MO-273/MO-45 (4.8 miles).
- Continue through Weston, then turn RIGHT onto DYE STORE ROAD, immediately past a short concrete bridge over a creek (.2 miles). Turn LEFT onto MT BETHEL RD, a gravel road (0.9 miles).
- Proceed up the hill and follow the winding road, then turn right into the driveway when you see our sign.
- There were no results found.